[Grief] at last

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 8 20:19:16 PST 2007

Yeah, It's about time! I just pre-ordered my TGV set. I only wish they would have included at least one of the Berlin gigs from New years, 2005, since they included both gigs from Turin!
But I still can't wait for it's arrival...packaging looked cool!

 "Love? What is it? The  most natural pain-killer that there is. LOVE"         William S. Burroughs