[Grief] Tate

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 27 16:44:50 PDT 2007

So did anyone else go?

I thought it was a pretty good performance. Certainly
better than the "In The Shadow Of The Sun" soundtrack
performance that they did in Berlin. Most of the films
and music worked well together though I thought the
choir seemed a little pointless as they didn't really
add much to the pieces in my opinion.

Looked like Gen couldn't get his violin to work but no
seemed to rush to help him.

Looking forward to whichever session it is I'm
supposed to be at next weekend. Still not got tickets
so I assume bringing some sort of payment confirmation
email is still the way to get in....

Dave B