[Grief] Re: Re: Re: bonus track on Gift GD-01 (JP TG Part 2)

Mark markstevens at waitrose.com
Fri May 4 23:29:18 PDT 2007

Just a quick one.  My copy of Part Two arrived from Japan today.

The extra track is "What a day" from the Turin concert and is also the first
track on the 3" Turin c.d.

The totemic gift however is not one of the four European ones.  It is a
spring with red paint on each end.  Plus of course the jewel case has an obi
strip.

Cheers

Mark