[Grief] Part Two!

dil23 hex at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Mar 27 22:28:12 PDT 2007

...yeah - just got mine today (for the US peeps - I got mine as part of my
Berlin ticket - so got it a week early  - or a year late depending on how you
look at it!)  :)

Sounds fab 'n' groovy - I don't think too many people will be disappointed -
if they are - yah!-boo!-sucks!

Anyone here going to any of the TG 2007 things? - I hope to get to Tate & ICA
and hopefully more, would be good to meet up with any Grief-ers!

DIL23
:)