[Grief] Shore content

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 30 09:01:44 PDT 2007

Well ..... I described just the packaging because I
hadn't listened to the CDs at that point.

The music sounds exactly the same as the descriptions
of the sessions that were on here as it's a straight
forward recording of those. According to the notes the
only changes being the conversation levels were
boosted a bit and some of the other sounds were taken
down abit to stop them blowing anyones speakers.

Dave B