[Grief] Installed!

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 28 13:49:05 PDT 2007

Mine has arrived. Nicely packaged, much better than I
expected. The Cds are all printed and there's
accompanying notes and a copy of the poster they gave
away at the event. Plus a couple of RE-TG stickers and
postcards.

Hmmmm I wonder if I can close my office door and start
playing the first Cd without anyone noticing...

Dave B