[Grief] RE: Grief Digest, Vol 55, Issue 3

Angus Spottiswoode swindonbakery at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 8 04:58:21 PDT 2007

Thanks for the vid and pics!

HI,

Here is a vid that I took on my mobile.

It is a little grainy due to the low lighting but you should get the idea.
Best not to play full screen!

Link: http://www.yousendit.com/download/UVJnbGtBTXY4Q1EwTVE9PQ

Here is a link to some photo's I took too.  I haven't edited them for blur
or poor quality yet so take as they come.

Link: http://www.yousendit.com/download/UVJnSU5LU1B1Yk0wTVE9PQ

Cheers

Mark