[Grief] So anyone...

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 5 21:23:57 PDT 2007

Yeah I went to the third one Saturday morning. Very
"enjoyable," mostly Gen working on vox for a couple of
tracks plus they did a little jam session after the
tea break... Sleazy gave a sort of running commentary
through the session so we knew what was going on plus
they all had mics on except for Gen.
Good to watch them working and see a little glimpse of
how they interact (they all get on better with Gen
than I imagined they did). Wish I'd gone to more
sessions now. Still, looking forward to the CDRs..

I put a few pics up on Flickr

www.flickr.com/photos/irrational-arts

There's a video torrent of the Tate show up on
mininova at the moment. Do a search for TG and tate
and it'll pick it up. Haven't quite finished
downloading it yet so can't comment on it's quality.

Dave B

--- Stephen Robinson