[Grief] TGV video box set also comes w/ book!

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 26 17:17:18 PDT 2007

I remember mention of the Freize Art Fair but I
thought they were unsure if it was a performance or an
installation. Don't remember the "final" bit...... oh
hang on yes I do I read it as the final performance of
the year or this round of TG events not as a farewell
event. Maybe I misunderstood it. Whatever I hope it's
not a final thing as I'm rather enjoying the live
stuff.

Dave B

=== message truncated ===