[Grief] TGV video box set also comes w/ book!

S Mortimore scm at cham.co.uk
Thu Jul 26 16:34:53 PDT 2007

When the TG dates were announced earlier this year there was
a "final" date to perform at the Roundhouse on 13th October
as part of the Frieze Art Fair.
http://www.friezeartfair.com/music/

This was TBC at the time as has since been from Chris Carter's
Event Horizon.  So it may be that this has fallen by the wayside.

S.