[Grief] TGV video box set also comes w/ book!

andy at flesheatingants.com andy at flesheatingants.com
Thu Jul 26 08:00:05 PDT 2007

I don't know anything you guys don't, but I'd imagine the reason it's
been put back til x-mas is because they want to include their farewell
show, in London in October, in the set.  I think it's likely the set
will include all their performances from Astoria til then.

I don't think the bootlegs you got on ebay will be in there - those
are all taken from the "official" TOPY release tapes back in the late
80s - the tapes don't look any better than the DVDs, the masters will
be just as bad and are in the hands of Gen.

If Pyschic Rally in Heave is in there I'd imagine there's a real
possibility of a Jarman/TG DVD which could have shadow of the sun with
the 2 soundtracks, the short films played at the Tate with TG's live
soundtrack, as well as psychic rally in heaven.

This is all speculation...  Anyone got anything more concrete?

-Andy