[Grief] TGV video box set also comes w/ book!

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 26 13:53:27 PDT 2007

Hopefully it'll also have Frankfurt, Goldsmiths,
Sheffield and Northampton so I can replace those
crappy quality bootlegs I brought off Ebay.

Dave B

--- david brookes <harmaline23 at hotmail.com> wrote:

---------------------------------

For those people who are not yet aware of what will be
on the TGV, here is a list from Cosey's website

'OUNDLE SCHOOL' (Umatic, 59 min) Video of live TG
performance at Oundle Public School, UK.
Now forms part of TGV boxed-set.

'HEATHEN EARTH' (Umatic, 60 min). Video of live studio
TG recording session.
Now forms part of TGV boxed-set

'RAFTERS' (VHS, 60 min) Video of live TG performance
at Rafters Club, Manchester, UK.
Now forms part of TGV boxed-set.

'PSYCHIC RALLY IN HEAVEN' (Super-8mm, colour, 20 min).
Film by Derek Jarman, features TG gig.
Now forms part of TGV boxed-set.

'MISSION OF DEAD SOULS' (3/4" Umatic, 54 min) Video of
live TG performance in San Fransisco, USA.
Originally released by Target, USA. Now forms part of
TGV boxed-set.

I should imagine the Astoria show will be included
too, as will the 1981 Lyceum concert