[Grief] A couple of interesting links

Angus Spottiswoode swindonbakery at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 20 21:24:27 PDT 2007

A couple of links that may be of interest to fellow TG fans:

http://ripitupandstartagainbysimonreynolds.blogspot.com/2007/01/footnotes-13-chapter-12-industrial.html

This is Simon Reynold's footnotes from the Indutstrial chapter in his book
"Rip It Up And Start Agaiun". I haven't read the book, but these footnotes,
if you scan through them, contain many gems of information on TG, including
stories behind certain tracks, artwork etc.
Perhaps a lot of it may be familiar to some of you, but to me there was a
lot of new info:

http://www.showstudio.com/projects/transmissions/transmission.php/21667

Found this while doing a blog search on TG. Appears it will be a forthcoming
streaming video of the Tate Jarman show. It is not active yet. I imagine it
is illegitimate, which perhaps might explain why it hasn't gone "live".
However, I thought I'd alert you to it's existence. I will keep checking to
see if goes up.

Cheers,