[Grief] RE: WireTapper Edit

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 12 16:47:27 PDT 2007

To err is human to forgive divine.....

Personally I wouldn't too bothered about the whole
Wire Tapper thing I don't they are that exciting.

If you want a brand new copy then you can always
subscribe to The Wire and they will let you have a
selection of Wire Tappers with your subscription

Dave B

<554D3D92-D1F3-4CCB-81DF-0ABE84B62C5C at digitalcutuplounge.com>