[Grief] RE: WireTapper Edit

Z1// zos.k1a at web.de
Thu Jul 12 17:13:33 PDT 2007

that would be great, and again, the whole album would be even
greater. and, dear david bourgoin, the post was only wire tapper
related. maybe you got something wrong there. i am not at all
encouraging anybody to illeagally share stuff through the internet
that is available regulary.

always yours,
Z1//