[Grief] Re: Desertshore CDs

Stephen Robinson heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Jul 6 21:00:50 PDT 2007

One track on the first one, which is all I've heard. But I'd be suprised if
it was differnent on the others.

Notes seem to be the same as the ones in the website, or somewhere, I've
seen them before anyway, but did get a free poster and and Camber sands
post cards, which was nice.

> Are the tracks indexed and titled?
> Or is each CD just one long track of that session?
>
> Anything of note in the notes?
>
> Just curious!
>
> Enjoy the sounds
>
> ----------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 12:49:05 +0100 (BST)
> From: David Bourgoin <david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk>
> Subject: Re: [Grief] Installed!
> To: grief at hollyfeld.org
>
> Mine has arrived. Nicely packaged, much better than I
> expected. The Cds are all printed and there's
> accompanying notes and a copy of the poster they gave
> away at the event. Plus a couple of RE-TG stickers and
> postcards.
>
> Hmmmm I wonder if I can close my office door and start
> playing the first Cd without anyone noticing...
>
> Dave B
>

> --- Mark <markstevens at waitrose.com> wrote:

Regards
--
I wrote this on my Amiga One runing OS4, now with screen dragging
http://os4.hyperion-entertainment.biz/