[Grief] RE: WireTapper Edit

Angus Spottiswoode swindonbakery at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 5 22:04:47 PDT 2007

Hey guys,

Does anyone have a copy of this btw - apparently an exclusive TG track:
http://www.discogs.com/release/959202

An edit of a track on Tg Now:
Throbbing Gristle   	How Do You Deal? (Exclusive Wire Tapper Edit) (3:20)

Take it easy,
Andy

Quoting Mark <markstevens at waitrose.com>:

 > Hey hey,
 >
 > My Desertshore discs have just arrived.  Sorry this isn't going to be a
long
 > one, I'm off to c.d. player to pop the first disc in!
 >
 > They look great and if they sound as good as the recording session at the
 > I.C.A. they should sound great too..................
 >
 > Cheers
 >
 > Mark

------------------------------

Message: 3
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 17:04:23 +0100
From: Stephen Ives <stephen at digitalcutuplounge.com>
Subject: Re: [Grief] Exclusive TG track on Wire comp
To: grief at hollyfeld.org

Yep - I have this - a very glitchy version it is too !!

s.
On 5 Jul 2007, at 17:02, andy at flesheatingants.com wrote:

 > Hey guys,
 >
 > Does anyone have a copy of this btw - apparently an exclusive TG
 > track:
 > http://www.discogs.com/release/959202
 >
 > An edit of a track on Tg Now:
 > Throbbing Gristle   	How Do You Deal? (Exclusive Wire Tapper Edit)
 > (3:20)
 >
 > Take it easy,
 > Andy
 >

 > Quoting Mark <markstevens at waitrose.com>:
 >
 >> Hey hey,
 >>
 >> My Desertshore discs have just arrived.  Sorry this isn't going to
 >> be a long
 >> one, I'm off to c.d. player to pop the first disc in!
 >>
 >> They look great and if they sound as good as the recording session
 >> at the
 >> I.C.A. they should sound great too..................
 >>
 >> Cheers
 >>
 >> Mark

End of Grief Digest, Vol 56, Issue 2