[Grief] Krems

miike kitano61 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 13 15:40:10 PST 2007

see what i mean?  it's catching!

this austrian festival sounds good, though

kawa

Ben Waddington <falsedog at yahoo.com> wrote:  > and doesn't he look like jasper carrot these days?

> in "england's hidden reverse", tibet states that he
> wore a noddy hat for a time.  what's next - a
> brummie accent?

Michael Cashmore is from Birmingham.

On another note, I expect to see TG at the Donau
festival in Austria in April - that's the one being
curated by Tibet. It's shaping up to be very wonderful
already: Baby Dee, Bonnie "Prince" Billy, Current 93,
Cyclobe, Fovea Hex, KTL, Julia Kent, Larsen featuring
Jóhann Jóhannsson, Little Annie, Marc Almond, Matmos
featuring Jay Lesser, Om, Simon Finn and Nurse With
Wound &c &c