[Grief] Re: Recent TG screenings

miike kitano61 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 11 23:49:37 PST 2007

and doesn't he look like jasper carrot these days?

in "england's hidden reverse", tibet states that he wore a noddy hat for a time.  what's next - a brummie accent?

kawa

Stephen Robinson <heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk> wrote: They were proably only doing it because it wasn't a mixture of semen and
wolf blood or something, and they were very disapointed!

--
I wrote this on my Amiga One runing OS4, now with screen dragging
http://os4.hyperion-entertainment.biz/

    www.elbowjelly.biz - we are NO LONGER  frightened of flat things.