[Grief] American perpective on TG tour dates

Jeff H.enderer jackhorkheimer at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 17:10:46 PST 2007

In a way I understand and almost appreciate that they are being
selective in their choices of venues.  I just hope that "the right
circumstances" means "the right artistic and atmospheric conditions"
instead of "You won't give us an extremely large contract!"

Of course, I'm also disappointed and a little angry.

Making a trip to Europe did cross my mind, before quickly being thrown
into the rubbage bin as being completely impossible.

--Jeff