[Grief] THROBBING GRISTLE LIVE EVENTS 2007

DIL23 hex at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Feb 24 12:50:26 PST 2007

as far as I knew the CDs are actually CDs! and have been pressed boxed
and sitting in some warehouse since the initial release date around
October/November 2005! - but hey TG always did have a rather mischevious
sense of humour :-) so who knows - all part of the fun?

.... "We aim to disappoint" being on of their/COUMs mottos!

DIL23
:)