[Grief] TGV reactions

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 27 12:50:50 PST 2007

I haven't watched the Lycuem one yet but Kezar looked
okay didn't notice any VHS tracking lines. But if
they're there they could very well be because of the
age of the master tape and the amount of times it's
been previously viewed.

I would guess that maybe the Lyceum one looks bad
colour-wise because of it being transfered from PAL to
NTSC.

So far with what I've seen I'm pretty happy with the
box. I didn't expect the old stuff to look fantastic
and I'm more than happy with the bits of the newer
gigs I've seen.

Dave B

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/1552/disc1norfokrev0uw4.jpg

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/9205/disc1norfokrev1gx1.jpg