[Grief] TGV reactions

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 26 08:53:17 PST 2007

Plenty of people pay more for things than they think
they are worth.... what I was trying to say is that it
isn't compulsory to buy the stuff you have a
choice...complaining about what you percieve to be too
high a price on a forum isn't going to change anything
the best way to protest is to not buy it.... people
not buying your product is a sure fire way to get the
price to go down. As it is I don't think the price
they charged for gigs or the DVD set is too high...
now the ICA CDRs those were slightly over priced I
think....

As for being a dick.. well I see no point in resorting
to childish insults... so I won't....

Dave B