[Grief] TGV reactions

s. borges sergio433 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 22:41:44 PST 2007

They did clearly state on the TG website not to expect any exceptional
quality - the dvds are for archival purposes only - really can't say they
weren't honest about this. And, again, any TG afficcionado will kill to get
this. I don't regret dishing out the sterling for the set and look forward
for more of the same.

cheers, s.