[Grief] new releases

Ben Waddington falsedog at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 22 12:49:36 PST 2007

 A new album of (new[?]) TG improvised tracks is due
out next year, if anyone's interested. I recently
created my own version out of the Desertshore wallet
bits and pieces and it's possible this release is what
that is. But the TGV set also had studio jams from a
few years ago so it could be from anytime. I get the
impression they jam to warm up or to create new sounds
as standard.

So with that, the Desertshore album proper, the live
events in October, Sleazy's UK tour , the Berlin live
events release (maybe), 2008 is shaping up to be the
busiest year for them in, like, forever!