[Grief] TGV first impressions

david brookes harmaline23 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 20 22:35:57 PST 2007

TGV finally arrived here and first impressions are not good. I was shocked to see how bad the picture quality of the Heathen Earth/Oundle School/Psychic Rally In Heaven footage is, it's worse than the old VHS versions. I really didn't expect it to be this bad. I know the quality should not be compared to conventional concerts but I expected an improvement not a downgrade. The menu's all look very cheap too. The recent concerts are in better quality but to me they have limited interest. Sorry TG but I think I'll stick with my old Doublevision VHS versions :-(