[Grief] TGV is in the wild...

david brookes harmaline23 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 18 12:15:53 PST 2007

Contacted Greedbag who tell me there has been a delay in sending TGV, the box sets were not sent out last week even though despatch emails were sent to buyers!? I was assured that I would receive it by Wednesday (tomorrow) at the latest. Anyone else had problem with greedbag in the past?

From: g_wrigley at ntlworld.comTo: grief at hollyfeld.orgSubject: Re: [Grief] TGV is in the wild...Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 16:25:30 +0000

Same here - despatched Thursday apparently but no sign of it yet.

grez

Anyone else in the UK received theirs yet? Mine was sent out Thursday but I'm still waiting for it. I should have got here by now

Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 07:34:22 +0100From: adam.klotblixt at tanner.seTo: grief at hollyfeld.orgSubject: Re: [Grief] TGV is in the wild...

My wife just called to tell me the package has arrived! An express delivery guy came to our door, luckily my wife was still at home. She opened the package to see that it was the correct item, which it was. This will be a short work-day for me today./Adam

She said what? About who? Shameful celebrity quotes on Search Star!

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.17.4/1187 - Release Date: 16/12/2007 11:36