[Grief] TGV is in the wild...

s. borges sergio433 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 19:44:40 PST 2007

Yes, no doubt, incredible indeed - really didn't mind dish out almost a
hundred sterling for it, yet, still, would really kill to see something by
Coum - as I read around here, there seems to be a taped version of "Cease to
Exist" - wonder if next year they will repeat the feat and add some of the
legendary CT performances.

cheers, s., rio.