[Grief] Left Hand Path

Angus Spottiswoode swindonbakery at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 31 23:53:48 PDT 2007

Thanks for the info. I can start to build-my-own version of a PC photo
collection with this!

Some of these old pictures and some of the TG graphics are fantastic, highly
original. Some less so, but interesting to have none-the-less. I really like
the alternative TG Greatest Hits cover with the suburban street. In a way I
think this would have been preferable to the 'Tongue' cover (although that
made a lot more sense after THBC came out, of course).

Thanks again,