[Grief] The Endless Knot, what do we think of it?

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 23 00:48:24 PDT 2007

I rather like it.... it's not the best album I've ever
heard and first impressions were that a large chunk of
it sounded like Coil with Balance missing but it grew
on me and I really enjoy it now. I think the TG Now EP
seemed really exciting at the time as it had been so
long since any new TG material had been released so it
sort of filled a hole.

The Endless Knot being finished and then taking
another year to actually get out into the public
domain sort of dampened the expectation quite a lot
and it became more of a "thank f**k it's finally out"
rather than the exciting event it should have been.

I still think it's a great piece of work and very few
bands that reform ever pull off anything near as good.
I'm now looking forward to the DVD box and the Nico
cover album... hopefully there won't be the stupidly
long delays on these ones.

Dave B

--- Stephen Robinson