[Grief] Re: Tate Videos live / panic attack

David Law hex at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Aug 8 22:12:47 PDT 2007

4th one??? I only managed to get 1 & 2 downloaded! The links seem to be dead
now ;-(      - so anyone who can point me in the direction of 3 & 4 if
they're about anywhere else - would be much appreciated.

I also finally managed to get a copy of 'How do you Deal' from Wiretapper -
anyone know where it was recorded?

DIL23
:)