[Grief] Totemic gift question

dil23 hex at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Apr 28 09:56:34 PDT 2007

On Sat 28 April 2007 07:19, Joseph Demko wrote:

yeah - I got all four plus one with my CD. The 'black one with gold' is
actually the wooden one, the rubber one is sorta red rubber!, the copper one
ditto except copper! and the bone one is in
in several parts carved and beaded together with red cord.  There was a pic on
the TG site as part of the Berlin Uberticket package - unfortunately I don't
have digital camera to take a close up of em all.

P.S Haven't heard the Japanese version - but we got a mini CD in place of
the 'missing' Part II in Berlin which was What a Dull Day - taken live from
the Sunday(?) night Torino performance - maybe it's the same one?

DIL23
:)