[Grief] Totemic gift question

Joseph Demko idoltaxi at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 03:19:50 PDT 2007

Yes, it is the totemic gift, and though I haven't seen one for myself, it
sounds like you got the wood one. I have the rubber one myself: it's a long,
thin cylinder of black rubbed painted with a rig of gold around the center.
Looks sort of neat, if no one russles a picture up I can find one, but I'm
sure there must be a picture of all four of them together.