[Grief]

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 3 22:46:41 PDT 2007

Well Sleazy puts his religion down as Buddhist on his
My Space page and I think he was responsible for the
cover art so that might, or might not, have something
to do with it.

I found the album a grower. It's very Coil though the
tracks that are the most Coil like are missing
Balances voice.

Dave B

--- Stephen Robinson