[Grief]

Stephen Robinson heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Apr 2 19:13:43 PDT 2007

Got my ticket for the Tate, I'll have a think about what I'm doing re
getting there, and how long I'll be staying whateva, I went a bit mad and
bought the 4 totemic thingy set, and the vinyl for me top draw listing
pleasure, but that didn't turn u today :(

> Mine arrived today. Mine came with it's totemic thingy
> but I think the packaging is pretty disappointing. No
> back cover and the CD booklet rather thin on any
> information.... hope the contents of the CD are better
>
> Dave B
>
> --- Jonny <freenoiseuk at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> 1.CD arrived today - no gift visible in the case so
>> it's going back.
>> Just feel that ordering on March 10th was ample time
>> to get one of the
>> first 1000 and I hope this was not meant as a
>> marketing ploy. I can wait
>> some more to hear it.
>>
>> 2. Two tix for the Tate gig for sale.
>> Email me off list.
>>
>> ta

Regards
--
I wrote this on my Amiga One runing OS4, now with screen dragging
http://os4.hyperion-entertainment.biz/