[Grief] Re: TG DVD boxed set

DIL23 hex at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Sep 10 22:17:13 PDT 2006

from what various Mute people etc said in Berlin - the idea was to release
**ALL** the live stuf -  Oundle, Heaven, Destiny, Heathen Earth etc etc
along with Astoria (which is finished), Torino and Berlin (both shows) - In
the Shadow of the Sun with choice of soundtrack (original or Berlin) and
other odds and sods - all in a nice DVD Box Set -  but whether it
happens.....and if it does - when? (Pt 2 - almost 2 years late and
counting!)

Anyways - here's hoping!
DIL23
:)