[Grief] Re: TG DVD boxed set

david brookes harmaline23 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 9 15:21:08 PDT 2006

>From the comment "recent TG performances" I imagine it is the Astoria gig.
What they should really do is remaster all the old 70's videos like Oundle
school, Northampton, Sheffield, Rafters, Goldsmiths, Heaven along with
'After Cease To Exist' and put that on the DVD Box.
They must have a ton of unreleased footage in the archives, I have seen bits
of the 1976 Southampton concert which forms parts of 'After Cease To Exist'
movie. If that came out I would be a very happy man.