[Grief] Argentina TG Tribute CD

Jim Flannery jim at newgrangemedia.com
Thu Sep 7 01:26:16 PDT 2006

Wednesday, September 6, 2006, 11:48:33 PM, one spoke:

M> I've tried to order one but not being fluent in Spanish can not really
M> navigate my way round their site.

M> I have sent them a mail via "contact us" but have had no reply.

M> Any thoughts on how to get a copy in the U.K.??

it's pretty straightforward, if you've ever ordered anything online.

Click on "Comprar"

Takes you to a page that shows you your shopping cart & asks where you
want it shipped to. England is in "Resto del Mundo".

name. "Apellido" is last name. "Direccion" is address. Hint: "Reino
Unido" I assume i don't need to translate "Telefono" or "Email".

Eventually you'll want to "Pagar".

--
Jim Flannery
jim at newgrangemedia.com