[Grief] Re: Grief Digest, Vol 46, Issue 1

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 5 20:25:37 PDT 2006

I think we are talking at cross purposes I wasn't
responding to anyone talking about ""enjoying and
getting pleasure out of something from the past"" I
was responding to Fred's dwelling on his time in PTV
and being in his opinion badly treated and I was
saying that dwelling on "that" is a waste of
energy......

I have to though have a slight smile at you "enjoying
something from the past" when you seemed so dismissive
of me using the word "enjoyable."

Dave B