[Grief] Re: Grief Digest, Vol 46, Issue 1

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 5 10:52:50 PDT 2006

Dwelling on things that are long past and you can't
change is nothing but a waste of energy.....

I don't recall saying that just because something is
new that it's exciting I was sugggesting that Fred
focus his energy in a forwards direction rather than a
backwards looking one.

And hey, why so hostile.....

Dave B