[Grief] TG DVD boxed set will be delayed

david brookes harmaline23 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 19 13:40:45 PDT 2006

I have available 5 DVD copies of the TG gig Heaven from 1980 for sale in
anyone wants one. Please note that this is NOT the Derek Jarrman film but
the actual concert filmed by one stationary camera from high above the
stage. It includes the full concert plus the band packing away their
equipment in preparation for the disco after. The quality is very good, the
only problem is that there seems to be a slight tracking problem probably
from when the tapes were digitally transfered, this causes the screen to
move up at some points during the concert, you can see this in some of the
screenshots.
I have included some screen shots for you to judge the quality for
yourselves.
The price for DVDs is £10.00 which includes shipping anywhere in the world,
I accept Paypal as the form of payment. Please contact me if interested in a
copy.

Here are the screenshots
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/1323/ndvd001xa3.jpg
http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/2163/ndvd004kx2.jpg