[Grief] TG DVD boxed set will be delayed

cblanger cblanger at club-internet.fr
Wed Oct 18 21:35:12 PDT 2006

>From chris carter website :

Meanwhile back home: Well no matter how much you think you're on top of things there are always those unforeseen circumstances, random problems and plain old human errors lurking in the background just waiting to confound you and bite you on the arse. Yes of course I must be talking about TG and yes the release of long awaited TG DVD boxed set will be delayed, just a bit. But it'll be worth it AND it WILL be out before the (near legendary and even longer anticipated) Part Two album. Oh no don't get me started on that sore point again!........

d.