[Grief] Re: Endless Knot release date ...

Blazingstar418 blazingstar418 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 14 00:31:35 PDT 2006

Hmmm...
 I wonder if they celebrate "April Fools Day" in
Europe to?

 A L P

--- name pending <aisuelite at gmail.com> wrote:

> actually, yes, that must be thee date; it's on the
> TG site now.
>
> On 10/13/06, name pending <aisuelite at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > According to gigwise.com, The Endless Knot is due
> for an APRIL 1 release.
> >
> > not positive I believe it, but since gigwise is a
> major news source
> > it's actually fairly likely that's thee proper
> date.  shame it's six
> > months away.
> >
> > -Severinn

"The scene was wild and somewhat sinister. The darkness, the palms, the mountainous background, the silent lake below, the impenetrable canopy of space, studded with secretive and significant stars, formed a stupendous setting for the savage noise and blaze of the ceremony."