[Grief] PTV - Sheff pics

Freenoise UK freenoiseuk at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Oct 7 20:08:37 PDT 2006

re: sheff, try this link for some pics
http://www.freenoise.co.uk/articles/oct06/psychic-tv.htm

Gen's noise basss solo was a highlight - wearing some kind of mobile electronic theramin controlling feedback noise in the air....
whole night very loud, heady and visceral (Riot...Terminus....)some softer moments ('new track 'Black Cat')... excellent cover of No Good Trying (Syd Barret) and another I won't mention in case you're off to London tonight...lots of humour and chat from gen...very pro screenshow
there, thats my review for now...will do full write up soon...sitting round with the band all afternoon....that's another story...except to say in the whole 24 hrs (yeah their 10bunk bus was parked outside my place th night after) there was nothing but love and respect for each other and sheer effortless professionalism ....swoon...)

album next spring...plus hopefully another gig here later............

F R E E N O I S E
www.freenoise.co.uk