[Grief] Whitechapel

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Nov 19 20:37:59 PST 2006

Well London and San Francisco and New York... and it
was shown in Berlin at the beginning of the year.

One sixth of the population of the UK live in London
so I guess it makes sense to show it there first.
Somewhere has to be first and I guess Rochdale or
Bradford or Barnstaple or Canterbury aren't going to
attract the same numbers of people as the capital of
the country will.

Dave B