[Grief] TG+ / IRCD42

Erik erik.store at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 08:36:27 PST 2006

Hello everyone,

I have a slight problem with my TG+ box set and am hoping that one
kind person on this list would be able to help me out. I recently
discovered that IRCD42 (Veterans Auditorium, Los Angeles) is missing
from my copy. (But I do have TWO copies of IRCD37.) I bought both TG24
and TG+ upon release, but   my collection was in storage for two years
and it has taken me ages to listen through the CD's. So, I have two
questions:

1. Did anyone have a similar problem with any of their sets, and is it
worth contacting Mute about it? I realise it is entirely my own fault
that I didn't check this when I originally received the set, but I'm
willing to try whatever I can to make my box complete.

2. Would anyone please help me out with a burned copy of IRCD42 just
in case? I will of course pay for the costs, or maybe we could arrange
a trade of some kind...

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Erik