[Grief] New LJ posting - does anybody care?

Cameron Smart & Ana Belen Estella cam.belen at virgin.net
Tue May 23 21:02:35 PDT 2006

OK, thank you for the compliments. I'm very flattered and all that,  but there is loads that can be added if you don't fancy just writing the same again.

 3 examples: I haven't got Wreckers of Civilisation with me (in storage with most of my posessions) so any summary of any details in there related to individual gigs would be good; I'm managing to describe some of the samples but I'm not identifying most of them,if you have any ideas you could add them ; you could add to the reference list. e.g. there was a minidrama about the Moors Murderers on UK TV the other week, which caused a bit of a stir or a link to that photo with GPO and Wayne County or whatever...

Cameron