[Grief] New LJ posting - does anybody care?

David Law dlaw at mva.co.uk
Fri May 19 14:38:28 PDT 2006

I agree v important resource - but I only have 2 live tapes so was going
to comment on them when you got to them - now I have to look up the
IRC#'s!!!

DIL23
:)

>>> euripydes at gmail.com 19/05/2006 12:47 >>>
Too true...

You have to wait for these things to build momentum. I like to listen
to a
show three or four times before commenting... I'll post something at
the
weekend, and continue posting, but it has to be at a fairly slow pace.
We
all have jobs, families, even other interests!

This has the potential to be a valuable resource, and I don't think we
should worry too much about how quickly it happens.

/E