[Grief] New LJ posting - does anybody care?

Euripydes euripydes at gmail.com
Fri May 19 13:47:06 PDT 2006

Too true...

You have to wait for these things to build momentum. I like to listen to a
show three or four times before commenting... I'll post something at the
weekend, and continue posting, but it has to be at a fairly slow pace. We
all have jobs, families, even other interests!

This has the potential to be a valuable resource, and I don't think we
should worry too much about how quickly it happens.

/E