[Grief] New LJ posting - does anybody care?

Adam Klotblixt adam.klotblixt at tanner.se
Fri May 19 13:05:03 PDT 2006

I am currently behind both professionally and personally, so I haven't had
the time to make reviews. I fully intend to catch up, as there are some nice
weekends comming up.

One "problem" I see is that Cameron is so terribly good at writing the
reviews, there's not much left to do for the rest of us! I see no reason for
me to comment if I have nothing useful to add.

/Adam Klotblixt